1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why am I so weak?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Nov 20, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

I've been in love with a straight boy since September, and recently my best friends told me that their "gaydar" is spot on and that they know he's gay. I honestly believe them, but I don't want to do anything stupid. They told me to make the first move to prove he's gay, but I'm not strong enough. I don't talk to anyone at school. I'm very shy. I can't do this. My heart already feels like it's broken into a million pieces. Why am I so stupid? I can't do it. I can't do it..

2. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't need to be ashamed of not being able to make the first move. That's a very scary position for anyone, even the most confident people, to be in. You could always invite him on an outing, like going to see a movie you know he likes or a mutual hobby you share, or even to a LGBT group meeting (or gay-straight alliance club).

3. blond

Well for one you're not weak or stupid its normal to be scared of this sort of thing. As for seeing if he is gay ask him what he thinks of same-sex marriage something like that.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll only feel too shy to act until an opportunity passes you by and you regret it forever. Do yourself a favor and skip the painful part... act on your crush, and whatever he says, accept the answer. The only real loss is not to do anything.