1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgh please help me everyone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kyler, Nov 21, 2013.

1. kyler

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I recently fell in love with another boy I met in a class. He's...smart, cute, nice, and funny too. I never judge a never based on solely their looks. I really like him, there's nothing superficial about the way I like him.
    He's done some things that I thought implied his liking towards me. Calling me cute a few times...touching my face sometimes too...creeping behind me to give me a shoulder massage.
    Perhaps I took too long to tell him? Perhaps I said the wrong things?
    He told me yesterday that someone told him I was gay.
    Out of fear that he will turn hostile towards me once he gains knowledge of my sexuality, I told him I wasn't.
    Then...he started getting all riled up. Saying random things like "I like someone in this room..." and he got nervous and immediately said after that "haha its the teacher." A 50 year old man.
    The next day I just decided to tell him this...
    "since you asked last time
    im not gunna lie...
    i am actually gay, at least for now.
    dont know how you feel about that, but dont hate me x.x"
    He replied:
    "i wont
    I like gay ppl
    My mum told me they r nice"
    The conversation stopped there.

So now, he knows I'm gay. But I haven't told him I like him.

If only I had the power to know what he was thinking.
    Should I just tell him the person I like right now is him? Or just keep silent?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that's really up to you...I mean it might go well...alternatively, if he ISN'T gay he might feel kind of weird when he remembers the things he's done...although I can't say I know many straight people who call other guys cute and give suprise shoulder massages...

3. danobi

I know a couple of my friends who act like how you described, but its the fact he asked you about your sexuality that made me think, he may have been trying to make you feel comfortable enough around him to admit you're gay? He may like you, but I would say give it a little while (like a week or so) see how he reacts to this news and if he still behaves the same or gets closer to you maybe hint you like him or tell him you do (depending on how brave you are.