1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does making out feel like?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Nov 21, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

I've been dreaming of my crush making out with me. It'll probably never happen because he's straight. Supposedly. But if for some reason he does kiss me, what should I do?

2. Tyrael

Hi there :slight_smile: you said he's supposedly straight, so that suggests you believe there might be some chance he's not 100% straight, so there's hope!

Making out with someone really isn't as scary as it might seem. The first time I did it I was seriously nervous, but it turned out to be just fine! If he's made out with someone before then you could just follow his lead, do what he does. The basics of kissing are pretty simple thankfully. I've always found once you're actually making out, just follow their lead with regards to using your tongue etc and try not to be too eager. Just relax and it will happen naturally. It feels good, it's one step closer to that person emotionally and physically. You'll soon be enjoying it without any worries. I hope that's of some use, I'm not great at putting done the right words lol any more questions though, don't hesitate to ask.

#2 Tyrael, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Making out 101:

1) choose a side where your nose will go

2) approach your lover's face, you may do this quickly or slowly, gauge the mood and act accordingly

3) you may choose to close your eyes at this point

4) open mouth and lock lips tenderly

5) placing your hand behind your lover's head, stroking gently heightens the experience, if said lover has beautiful dark curly locks, running your fingers through his hair can be....hmmmm

6) as you are proceeding with rhythmic mouth movements, breathe through the nose, tongue play is encouraged

Repeat as necessary, usually after a long day at the school or office...

:grin: