1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bullied

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ryguy359, Nov 21, 2013.

1. ryguy359

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey everyone I am getting bullied by my coworkers. they keep saying things like look out for this guy cuz hes a BAD boy...) and this guy is gay look out and stuff. I dont know if im gay or not but i want to be prepared when they ask me if i am. they r hurting my feelings what do i do?

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you report them to the higher ups? Does your company have policies in place to address this issue? If so, do they take it seriously?

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might want to talk to human resources, because being openly prejudiced against gay people might count as contributing to a hostile work environment and they could be severely punished.

4. Anomander

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would go to your direct manager. Idk what kind of work environment you work in but if its corporate you probably have a whole bunch of diversity stuff going on... ect you don't need to come out to you manager or anything. Just go with something along the lines of your co workers introducing you to others in the company/clients whatever in a negative light. Hell if they introduce you that way to a gay client that could even be bad for business if they get put off by that...I don't really get the bad boy comment. But I can tell you if a coworker introduced me to someone in the company as This is NAME look out hes gay, well they wouldn't be coming back the next day...

5. ryguy359

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    well im only 17 and i work as a busser. my parents have no idea that i think i might be gay and if i report this, then the word might get back to my parents. and the bad boy thing means in like a sexual manner. this guy comes up to me and tells me this guy is a bad boy look out for him. and another cones up to me and tells me a couple of my coworkers are gay when they really arent. they keep messing with me cuz they probably want to know if im gay. i dont think i can tell them

6. Englishlad

If you don't want to tell your manger ( which I think you should do, ask the manger not to tell your parents). Ignore the bullies, show them that you are not hurting, these idiots will soon get bored and stop. They shouldn't get away with this tell someone.

7. lovely lesbian

That is terrible no one should be bullied just because you might be gay and it's none of their business I hope you can find someone to talk to to and complain.