1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I still love her

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by allison, Nov 22, 2013.

1. allison

I've had feelings for one of my friends since I was 14. Now I'm 19, and she still doesn't know.

This past summer, a week before she left for college, she spent the night. When we were about to go to sleep, she started mumbling and acting like she was talking in her sleep. I'm pretty sure she was faking it because she's never done that before. Anyways, she said something like, "If two girls' faces get close, does that mean they like girls?" I didn't reply because I was kind of shocked, and then she asked again and I just said that I think it does.

I spent the whole next week with her. We went to a club one night with some friends, I went with her to a doctor's appointment, ate ice cream, shopped, & just did random stuff.

Every second I spend with her is the best second of my life. That's how I know I love her. I loved going to her doctor's appointment more than going to a crazy party. Because I would go anywhere with her. I would live on a mountain in the middle of no where with her. I would live in a box on the street with her.

But what can I do? She's had 3 boyfriends, and I know she liked them all. But I'm too afraid to actually tell her how I feel. I'm afraid that she'll tell someone I'm gay, stop talking to me, or just tell me that she doesn't love me like that.

But at the same time something in me believes she's my soul mate. No one has ever had this affect on me. I miss her so much every day, and I can't wait until December when I get to see her again for a month.

She really does have my heart. And I think I might have the courage to tell her how I feel before 2014 rolls around.

2. Silver Sparrow

Good luck! You could try writing her a letter. Or coming out to her as a friend first, and seeing if she is interested in you later.