1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Nov 23, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

There's this very cute straight guy I've been having a crush on for months. His name is Chris. Well recently, my 2 best friends told me that he's gay. They have no proof, but one friend is gay, and the other one said that she grew up around gay people, and she just knows when a guy is gay. I have no idea what to do. I have no idea if this dude is gay. I'm freaking out. I've been very anxious and panicky lately. I'm a very, very shy person, and I don't say a word to anybody at school. I was sitting at a table at school as usual yesterday morning with my friends, and he talked to my friend right next to me who I've never seen him talk to before. My best friend said that if he talked to her, it would be to get closer to me. I want to kiss Chris so bad, but I'm so scared to talk to him or make a move. I believe my friends, but I don't believe in myself. I don't want to do something that could ruin everything. Someone help, please?

#1 musicalshyguy, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. emkorora

emkorora Guest

Take a leap of faith, yo.

3. StephenSC

Personal suggestion, though by no means the only option, start out befriending him, just hang out as you regularly would with friends. Then just play it by ear, see what you think/feel when you know him better and mainly learn how he responds to you.

(If he knows your gay, how he acts towards you when you become closer friends will give you a great idea of his thoughts)

4. musicalshyguy

I forgot to say. He does know I'm gay. And about a month ago he found out about my crush on him by one of my damn friends that told him behind my back. And he actually told me to sit in front of him one day at lunch to tell me he doesn't care. That's when I got lost in his eyes and then my love for him grew even more.

5. Silver Sparrow

This honestly seems like the only thing you need to think about. This guy isn't interested in being with you.
    And your friends have no proof, so I'm not sure what I would believe. But I don't think you should kiss him without his consent.

6. musicalshyguy

I also forgot to say that I heard from a friend that he said it's cute that I have a crush on him.. what does that mean?