1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Conflicted

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cloud, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Cloud

I have a problem that is like something from a movie. I have feelings for two different guys. It's kinda bugging me. The first is a good friend of mine who I have known for a couple of years. I know that he is at least bi. The other is a guy I have known for less time, and, while still having feelings for the first person I mentioned, I developed feelings for. He shows signs if being slightly bi.The first is tall and pale and skinny, which I find really attractive, while the other is tall, tanned and is quite fit, which I also find attractive. They are both really nice and have great personalities, but I'm quite conflicted to which one of them I'm more attracted to. This is an interesting situation I'm in and I'm not sure what I can do.

2. AKTodd

Are either of these guys likely to be able to return your feelings? Being of a compatible orientation is a major factor, but definitely not the only factor.

Todd