1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eating someone out?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by cantaccept, Nov 23, 2013.

1. cantaccept

cantaccept Guest

im sorry but i am a guy and i know a lot of guys that are gay that i have talked to like to "eat out" or "rim" other guys and also receive the same thing. it grosses me out to think of someone putting their tongue in or near my poop hole and i want to gag myself with a spoon to think of doing that to someone else. y do people like this? isn't this really unsafe with hepatitis. i mean, no matter how good you "clean" down there, there will always be trace elmemnts of fecal matter, so eating that or licking that is getting that directly in your mouth. it grosses me out. i dont want that. i feel like nobody will ever like me because i have limits on what i want to do sexually when it comes to ingesting bodily fluids and fecal matter. :frowning2:

2. XBallantine

Yes! OMG I find these things utterly disgusting. I will respect people's preferences, but for me personally, for all those health issues you just mentioned, I would never go near trying. Even bottoming is quite revolting for me for generally the same reason that fecal matter does come out that end! And i know! It's so limiting as a gay person because I feel these are like the main forms of sexual acts for our orientation.
    I don't know about some people but I would not mind having a relationship with just cuddles, kissing, maybe occasional hand, but that's all tbh.

3. Skov

People do it because it feels good

4. cantaccept

cantaccept Guest

ok, i want to meet someone like you! are you hot? lol. jk. anyways, i dont have to top or penetrate someone. i woudl love to be wiht someone that just want to kiss and cuddle and the occassional hand. that's all i need or want. i feel like asking for that is like a fantasy world. people want to lick and stick and i DO NOT. so that limits me in an already limited dating pool. what am i to do?

5. Gen

Gen

Hepatitis is virus; it is only a factor in those that are specifically infected. Should hepatitis even be a possibility all sexual contact would be you at risk as the disease can be spread through saliva and semen as well. We all have our preferences, but we should not try to justify them under grounds of danger and sanitation as you are doing yourself not greater justice by engaging in oral sex, penetration, or simply any mouth-mouth contact at all.

Ironically, although humans innately tend to have a level of taboo when it comes to back-door affairs, the anal cavity is the only sexual venue that the level of bacteria present can be truthfully minimized. If you wish to avoid any extra bacteria, the next time you get the urge to give your significant other a peck on the lips, you should drink a bit of toilet water instead because you'd safe yourself a few cells. ^_^

6. XBallantine

Haha! I'm sure there are many like us out there, what you're asking is definitely not in a fantasy world. I guess there are some things that one has to experience...but I will definitely never ever put my face near something like that! Gl :slight_smile:

7. AKTodd

Different people have different preferences when it comes to sex acts just like they have different preferences when it come to food. You are not required to engage in, or like, any particular sex act and most guys aren't going to throw you out of bed because of it. They will probably just shrug and then you'll both move on to doing something else you both enjoy. Even if they start doing something (like rimming you) and you can't believe how good it feels, you are under no obligation to do it back (and the guy may not even want you to). Although you might want to find things you are ok doing that he really enjoys, just to return the favor, so to speak.

There are no 'union rules', nor is there a mandatory checklist when it comes to sex (practicing safe sex excepted). As long as everyone involved is safely having a good time, you're doing it right.

Todd

8. cantaccept

cantaccept Guest

yes, i agree but i do not meet people like this. i meet people who expect recipriocation of anything they do or want to do. they always start off with the sexual questions of what do you like to do and dont. and when i disclose my fear of bodily fluid and fecal matter ingestion, they get an attitude and tell me how lame i am. welcome to my real world.

9. AKTodd

Perhaps you need to work on meeting different types of people or presenting your preference in a different way?

Instead of 'disclosing your fear of bodily fluid and fecal matter ingestion' maybe just say something like 'I'm not into rimming' or 'I'm not into giving head' and leave it at that. Or, if you want to spin it more positively, say something along the lines of 'I'm really only into mutual JO and lots of kissing and body contact'.

The 'why' of your preferences is really no one's business but your own. Also, when you present your preferences as something that you feel apologetic about or ashamed of, then that puts you in a psychologically submissive role in relation to the other person. Which may make them react negatively or otherwise be a jerk about it.

Don't apologize for what you like or don't like sexually any more than you would apologize for not liking a particular food or color. It's just a part of who you are and if a guy wants to get busy with you he can either accept your boundaries or move on (and that would be his loss, not yours btw).

Todd

10. Drago2012

I understand 100% what you are talking about, up until a few days ago I swore to never rim someone because the mere thought of it was disgusting enough. A few fays ago, as I mentioned, I met this guy and we shared AMAZING sex, and in the heat of the moment, I did it. He was really clean and there was no bad and/or funny taste or smell. I discovered that I REALLY like doing it and he LOVED that way it felt.
    I left my inhibitions aside and I just decided to enjoy the moment. You only live once, so I try to enjoy life as much as I can with what I have.

And if you are afraid of fecal matter, then you should get a new tooth brush ever week or sanitize it before each use because a lot of fecal matter gets attached to your tooth brush every time you flush the toilet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. cantaccept

cantaccept Guest

maybe if i meet someone so friggin awesome and i'm so friggin excited about them, these things would not be an issue. but i guess i keep meeting people i'm not excited about so it makes me gross. but i see what you all are saying.

12. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whether with guys or girls, I'm not into anything anal. I might try it, but I'm not sure I'll like it.

13. SWAGboy

SWAGboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It is completely gross, most of these guys are vile sex obsessed morons and I wouldn't let them near me with a bargepole

A guy rimmed me once but I would not reciprocate, luckily he didn't as=k me too

14. scanner007

Originally posted by AKTODD
    Excellent!!! ..and personally I can be just as happy with someone who doesn't like to "lick and stick" as cantaccept so aptly put it, as with someone who does.

Also I thought this link relevant...
    Anilingus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by Skov
    :::cough::: SARAN WRAP :::cough:::