1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yerkhhggghhh

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by srslywtf, Nov 24, 2013.

1. srslywtf

I put a penis in my mouth today. Thats not the part that bothered me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    It was impulsive, loveless,maybe a little hot... but in the end i kinda just felt sorry for the guy who thought he enjoyed that kinda random thing, cos he was sexy in appearance , but actually so so sad.

So there we go, my first sexual experience is regrettably disappointing, just like almost everyone elses. Lol. :rolle:

Id still have to say this was one of the best weekends of my life... just with a flat ending.:dry:

2. AKTodd

Er. Congratulations!? You don't indicate whether you had any kind of fun in this process so not sure whether to slap you on the back while making supportive guy comments about what a horndog you are (!) or give you a hug while assuring you that things will be better next time.(*hug*)

Guess I'll do both - WOO-HOO!! Dude congrats! You rock! & it's OK man, it gets better with practice and next time I'm sure it'll be with a guy who you're more into so you enjoy it more (*hug*)

Todd

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If there's a better time to use this pic I haven't found it:

[​IMG]

"Id still have to say this was one of the best weekends of my life... "

Always nice to hear someones enjoying themselves! (*hug*)

4. srslywtf

Well yesterday, Hugs more than backslaps.. but im fine. i didnt not enjoy it, i just regretted the situation.

And yeah lol... at least it clears up anymore questions about the gay thing haha

5. srslywtf

Actually one thing lol.. i told him it was the first time id done anything like that, afterwards, and he wouldnt believe me.. apparently im a pro, lol!

6. CupcakeKisses

Haha, way to go, pro! :eusa_clap

7. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That happened to me too with one of the first guys I was with, he wouldn't believe me either, thought I was fooling with him...guess I'm a natural...