1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by puddlejumper1, Nov 25, 2013.

1. puddlejumper1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey all! It's my first post here to go easy :icon_wink

Basically, I've been dating this guy for a while now, and it's been really good. We care about each other, and It's getting serious, but there's one area which is really confusing me. Sex.

I know all about it obviously, but when we met, he introduced himself as a bottom. That was perfect because I'm more top, though I bottom every now and then. We also had quite a bit of sex when we first started dating. Since however, his sex drive has dropped, and he said that he never really has one after dating someone for a while. When we do anything sexual however, he never sucks my cock, rims me, but he expects me to suck his and rim him. He's also becoming more of a top when I do suggest sex, which just feels to me like he doesn't want to have sex and is using that as an excuse. That or I'm not a very good top. The problem is that I don't really get satisfaction out of just bottoming, I like cumming inside someone, orally or anally, that's why I top, and I'm not sure what to do.

Any help would be appreciated! :lol:

2. AKTodd

Have you tried talking to him about the sex thing? Specifically that you would like some reciprocation and the need to trade off rolls so everyone is having a good time?

Presumably there is a reason for this behavior shift. Can you get him to discuss what that reason might be and where he's coming from on this?

Todd