1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dildo discomfort

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Love20, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Love20

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi everybody my question is really important.My wife and I have been together for more then five years when we bought our first toy everything was fine for the last two years I been having the same problem during sex with our dildo. When in missionary it's fine but during doggie style it feels like the shaft is scratching my walls with or without the condom when it first happened I thought she was doing something wrong but now I don't know what it is can anybody help with advice on what I should do because lately I avoid that position all together because when we try it happens and ruins the whole mood

2. Sully

I could only think to try using lubricant, and to try a different toy. We're all different so what works for one person might not work for another.

3. Love20

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Rite we got different sizes nd lubricant but it happens with each one

4. Lipstick Leuger

Some positions just don't work for all women. I personally find that woman on top works best, missonary not so much for us, and doggy not at all. It is often the angle that causes discomfort. Try different positions and go with what works.

5. Love20

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I do believe that but I really like that position and it sucks when I get that discomfort