1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milestones

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieHK, Nov 27, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I like sex. Okay, I like the idea of sex.

Sex. Scares the shit out of me. I can barely masturbate to the idea of it just because i know in reality it would end with me having a panic attack.

Even as i write about sex right now, i'm getting sick to my stomach because nerves.

But here's my latest milestone. 4 consecutive nights of no nightmares. And it feels so good. I have been sleeping like a gosh-darn bolder. This added to the fact that my girlfriend can touch my sides, and i don't flinch or get uncomfortable makes me so happy. :icon_bigg

But...

I know I have a ways to go before i can call my sex life a healthy one.

It's been three years since the rape, and this is what I've accomplished.

Anyone out there on the road to recovery too? I feel like I've finally crawled on...

2. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am the victim of sexual abuse/sexual assault/rape and inappropriate touching, and sometimes it still gets to me. I am trying to forgot about what happened, but, it is still in my head.
    I am proud of you for your milestones and the nights you have had with no nightmares. It must feel really good for you :slight_smile:.
    Life is a journey. We have to work for things. You are doing a great job :slight_smile:.