1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why am I feeling jealous?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by blue123, Nov 27, 2013.

1. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello :slight_smile:

I had a male bestfriend who didn't know I was a lesbian, he began to really like me and made it clear that he wanted a relationship. I wasn't ready to come out to him yet so I started to slowly avoid him, we would have conversations by texting each other but I constantly made excuses to why we couldn't meet up. Im guessing he got the point that I didn't want a relationship as we don't really speak no more. The problem is that he has a new female friend that he likes and they went on a date, I am really happy for him but yet I feel really jealous and abit upset. Im not sure why I feel like this! I know i can be attracted to males personalities but I didn't want a relationship with him so why do I feel jealous that he doesn't like me anymore?

I have been like this to many of my male friends, they want a relationship with me, I don't, they move on, we are still friends but yet I feel jealous about it.

Why do I feel like this? Is it because I like being liked by someone else? :confused:

2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What your said could be true. You like the feeling of being desired and wanted. Also the feeling of being in control in a way maybe as well. Then the person gives up and moves on and all of that is taken away, which makes you feel jealous of the other girl getting their attention. Just a thought.