1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Danny19, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Danny19

A little over a year ago i met this really cool guy at my university. He was a really great guy. He was nice, smart, thoughtful, generous, and not to mention cute. But of course, he was straight. So we were just friends. I did start liking him, but i also really liked his company so i just kept that to myself. Anyways, we started hanging out and we had a lot in common so it we got along great. At first he felt weird because i was 20 and he was 27. He was doing his masters. But it didnt really matter to me. One of the things we had in common was that we liked to smoke herb.(dont judge, we had our shit together lol) so we would mostly smoke and talk for hours. We hardly ever had a short conversation. After a few months he had something really bad happened to him. He didnt have any family in this city so he moved back home. Which is like 8 hours away. When he told me i got really sad. I didnt want him to leave but there was nothing much he could do. So when he lft we still texted. But one day it just stopped. I havent heard from him in exactly a year. He hasnt hit me up. But i havent either. I feel like it would be weird. I cant help thinking if i should text him. I just want to know if he is ok. If hes doing good. But idk. I dont wanna seem like im desperate. So i come to you all to ask what i should do? Should i just forget about it? He hasnt texted me so he probably doesnt think of him as much i do. Or should i text him. Thats if he still has the same number.
    Thanks in advance.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should text him, use an occasion like Thanksgiving to wish him a good one..."and by the way, how're you doin' out there?"

3. Danny19

Well thanks for that! i texted him and told him exactly that. lol. He didn't respond so i figured he either didn't care to talk or changed his number. So i left it at that. However today while i was at work I felt my phone vibrate. I took a quick look and noticed it was him. I felt so happy and anxious to answer, but couldn't because i was working. When i got out i texted him and he told me to call him. I hate talking on the phone and i got even more nervous with him. So i told him i was still at work and i would call him after. He said we need to catch up, and I'm pretty happy that he wants to do that. Even more that he wants to talk on the phone instead of texting. So I'm just waiting a bit and then ima call him.