1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My heart is in pain and i don't know what to do about it

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Pearly, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Pearly

Okay i'm feeling really lost right now and i don't know what to do , i feel like i'm going to have a mental breakdown in any second right now.

U may heard this kind of story many times but right now i really need some support or something ,anything.

I have gay ( guy ) best friend and it's well how should i say this ... well i kind of love him but more than a friend or brother , i love him in the ' i want to be in a relationship with you ' kind of way and it kills me because i know that , THAT will NEVER happen because he's gay and he ONLY and WILL ONLY like guys. Today was the first day he ever went out/date with a guy he liked ( who's also gay ) who he wasn't sure if he wanted something serious with but yeah afterwards he told me that he had lots of fun and that he's actually thinking about it , and as a FRIEND , i find it great. The problem is i just started realizing that i needed to get over him but it is going to fast! I'm still not ready to see him with someone else other then me , it would just kill me inside. I really need help cause there isn't really no one i can talk about it other then him because he is the only one who i talk about my problems ... so yeah please i need advice and help! :tears::icon_sad::help:

2. Yun2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so sorry to hear that. :frowning2:

I know how it is to love someone so much, but know that they can't love you back in the way you want it to. I was brokenhearted for the longest time because of it.

There really isn't any advice I can give. I'd say let him know how you feel, but you already knows how he feels. All I can think of is to be the best friend you can.

At the worst, you can be at this site and we can all help heal our broken hearts together.
    (*hug*)

3. KayakerHM

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry to hear you're in this situation, I can imagine how hard it must be for you. You said he will only ever like guys so you must be 100% sure it will never work out between the two of you. If that's the case, the only advice I can think of is to distance yourself from him. I know that's probably the last thing you want to do when your feelings for him are so strong but if you stick around and watch him and this male friend of his get closer then you are going to get hurt even more.