1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal to feel like this?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by hereliesfreedom, Dec 1, 2013.

1. hereliesfreedom

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I always seem to feel down and depressed. The littles things seem to do this or I'm just sad for no reason. And every time someone gets mad at me it seems like I just wanna cry and go hide somewhere. I don't really have confidence in myself or my abilities, even when everyone says I'm good at something. Is this normal or are these feelings I should be worried about?

2. well sure when anyone gives us bad news or says something harsh it is normal to react emotionally, I know I always do. (&&&)

Also just for us society teaches womyn to self deprecate and it is a normal reaction when anyone even offers a compliment, if we even consider saying "Oh I know" like men normally do it is considered being arrogant. We just are not allowed the same behaviors they can have.

just sometimes you need to tell yourself though you really are good enough, it helps - say thank you and believe it when someone says anything nice.