1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tips

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Dec 2, 2013.

1. markosss

Im suffering from social anxiety disorder since I remember my self.the situation is getting worse everyday.please give me some tips to overcome the disorder! Enything even the craziest advice! I want to make friends but I cant I want to go to the supermatket but I cant I want to participate in class to get better marks but I cant I just want to cut my hair cuse Is getting long and I dont like that! Plz some tips anything! (Except of medication and therapists):help:frowning2:sorry about my english)

2. Gingerblond93

Perhaps, you need to begin with the word "can't" and remove the "T" from that word and change it to "can".

Change how you look at life from "I can't go to class" to "I can go to class", "I can't go to the supermarket" to "I can go to the supermarket". A lot your problems may be self induced. The world of therapist loves to come up with terminology and medication to keep you as a patient. However, if you change "your" attitude and how "you" view yourself and the world, then your life will begin to change. At the end of the day only you can decide how you want to live your life. Begin by changing the words in your mind with how you identify yourself and eliminate any words that stop you from living a normal life. Attitude will be 80% of your happiness and success in life. I would begin there and eliminate any and all excuses. The next time you find yourself saying "I can't" stop yourself and say NO, "I Can"....