1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What sort of lesbian am I?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lovely lesbian, Dec 2, 2013.

1. lovely lesbian

Don't know if this is in the right place so if not sorry but I was just wondering what sort of lesbian I am here is a little bit about me I like football I don't really wear make up I wear nail varnish i don't like dress much but sometimes I wear one I like hoodie jeans and trainers I don't have short hair not really short anyway my favourite colour is pink.

2. LD579

A lovely lesbian :wink:

More seriously, like most people, you're a blend of traits that are considered typically masculine and typically feminine. There's no need to look further in labelling yourself as femme or butch or anything... if you must, though, then choose what seems right to you.

3. lovely lesbian

4. ConfusedGrl1621

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I totally agree with Luthan but sometimes it DOES give people more certainty if they feel that they can have some sort of a label. I would probably characterize you as a chaptstick lesbian. :slight_smile:

5. deadmau5ftw

You are just a lesbian. A woman, a member of society! There is no need to put labels on things! I think most LBGT people get labeled enough as it is! :slight_smile:

6. lovely lesbian

Very true thanx guys xx