1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was almost raped some advice?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by whiskeyxrose, Dec 3, 2013.

1. whiskeyxrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok I'm a 22 married bisexual female. well about 2 weeks ago I was at my in-laws across the way here and we were drinking. well when I got to drunk to handle it I came home to crash and wait for my husband to get home. and before he got home his father came over and started beating on my door demanding I let him in. I live in Texas next to a YMCA in some 2 story apartments. and I ran into my bathroom and opened my window and screamed for help.but no help came. as he kept beating on my door all I could think was scream I have a fire in my house. well needless to say that got me some help. and a lot of trouble. the police and the fire department showed up. motor long after my husband came home from work
    I have no idea where his mom was when this was going on but I told my husband what happened after the cops left. the lady cop who came knew was not telling the truth when I said I had no idea what was going on I was simply drunk. I know because she kept asking me if I was sure I was ok. My husbands mom has no idea what happened and I have no idea how to tell her or if I even should. I know its a far cry to say I was almost raped but I could tell by how he was beating on my door and how he was demanding I let him in what was on his mind and what he would have done to me if I would have let him in. please don't bash me I need some advice I'm goin crazy.:help:

2. Data

Data Guest

I would assume he has a history of violent behavior if you're assuming he was going to rape you. This just sounds odd. I guess it's the lack of back story.

Well, you live in Texas. I live in AZ and I know if that happened to my sister or my mother they'd grab my 12 gauge and sit on the couch. If the guy gets inside, they'd blow him back through the front door and call the cops to come clean him off the wall. If you can arm yourself, I suggest you do so if you think he might come back or try to assault you.

I'm curious what your husband has to say. Pretending that I'm straight, if I had a wife and MY dad did this to her, I'd probably beat him to a pulp. And if he got arrested like your inlaw did, my dad wouldn't want to get released from prison. I'd be waiting at the gate red as a tomato with knuckle dusters.

3. Really the best thing you can do is just make sure never to be alone with this man and never drink around him. Because we all know for certain that the story that will be told - if you have ANY alcohol at all and he does something - you will be blamed for leading him on.