1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i like a colleague but noy sure if he is gay or bi

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by frikkie, Dec 7, 2013.

1. frikkie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i have been working for a firm now for a year and few months, my first day I met all the people and this one guy when I saw him o gees my knees went weak! he is really cute and funny. I like him allot. but I am not sure if he is gay or bi, well lets just say something happened last night after we as a firm had a party. when he gets drunk he always like to start touching me and playful fighting. was he just drunk or did he really want it to happen as I was not the 1 who started to touch and kiss. the worst part is he is my boss's son!!!!
    I am unsure and don't want to talk about what happen to him as he said how did I get home last night, so he cant remember or just don't want to. he still smiles in that cute way towards me, and I think he can remember but maybe he was just curious? What should I do?

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That sounds fun except the uncertainty of his orientation. Can you get to know him more and go to lunch and/or do stuff outside of work with him? When he's initiating this stuff you can reciprocate by touching him, putting your arm around him, playing with his hair, maybe feeling and complimenting his muscles. Is any of that feasible if you two are together?

3. AKTodd

Not to rain on any parades here, but a lot of employers have policies against (or at least frown upon) fraternization among employees. That this guy is your bosses son and that you don't know what his orientation is (or if he's out or not if he's not straight) puts you in a potentially very dangerous position employment-wise.

I would recommend that you do nothing while you are employed at this company. If you really like him that much and can determine that he is of a compatible orientation and is is in to you then you need to change jobs before any kind of dating or whatever should be considered.

Todd