1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He still didn't see my message!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Dec 7, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

I finally brought myself to actually message my crush on iMessage around 5:00 pm yesterday, and he still hasn't seen my message! I'm so nervous! My heart goes crazy whenever I get a message expecting it to be him. I don't know if he only uses his laptop at school or not, but I don't want to wait until Monday! Supposedly, according to my friend, my crush came up to her Thursday and told her that he's bisexual. I've been dreaming of those words since October. And I'm worried sick! I need to calm down, but I can't. I'm freaking out! What should I do?!

2. Daydream Harp

Whenever I wait for a message of such a nature, I tend to simply work on other things on my computer and try to not check the inbox all the time. Working on a hobby, watching some funny videos, etc. at least helps me relax and not only focus on the waiting.