1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help..."boy shorts"

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieHK, Dec 8, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

Long story short, I'm doing Christmas shopping for my lady (MtF) because i'm biologically female i can get a hold of lingerie without looks, and I've done this in the past so i know i need to get "boy shorts" because of the testicle situation.

However i'm finding there are many different types of "boy shorts". What style, and material is the best for this type of thing?

Also she says i'll have to go two letter sizes up from her actual size to leave room for her testicles.

Anyone have experience with this?

...help. :dead:

Additional info: In the past i have gotten her underwear and skirts, but it''s sorta hit and miss seeing as i only have what she can describe to go on.

#1 CharlieHK, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends what she wants really, but I've never found boy shorts too be altogether unforgiving on the testicles and I buy a size smaller than my skirt size...

Personally I'm a fan of anything cotton, just because even if they ARE a little tight then at least they are soft and stretchy enough to not do any damage! As for style...again it depends on what she likes but they all seem fairly similar to me...the only thing I've noticed is that anything longer (runs lower down the leg) makes me think my skirt is falling down! Sorry that really wasn't much help! Have you got anything in mind that you can link? Might make things easier!