1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long distance relationship, but I like A straight girl from my school

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MichelleInFlame, Dec 8, 2013.

1. MichelleInFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay, so I just stumbled upon this website so this is my first thread.. So on instagram about 4 and a half months ago i met a girl(Lorena) i really liked and we got to know each other and she asked me to be her girlfriend December 1st. (*hug*):kiss:(Lorena is beautiful and she always shows me she loves me. She's cute and awkward and funny. She's smart a year older than me, loves the same music i do, we both live in texas but in opposite sides so we have never met in person, just video chat) I said yes, of course but I still can't stop thinking about a girl who goes to my school(Mady). Mady is as straight as a pole... I've known Mady since 6th grade (yet I don't know allot about her, just that she is smart athletic and she likes to read like me! She's not even that pretty, she wears glasses and she used to wear braces, shes skinny and has no curves at all. She's not even that pretty but I think she's amazing) and my crush on her started Earlier this year in March or April(can't remember). Mady found out I liked her but i'm not sure if she knows I STILL like her. I don't even know why i'm posting this. I guess I just need someone to talk to about this >.< :confused::icon_sad::bang::tears::help::help:

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I think you should just focus on your relationship.

3. Mzansi

I would say that small little crushes are nothing to feel guilty about,
    Don't beat yourself for having a human reaction to other people,
    But don't make the mistake of taking this as a sign to cheat,
    Or make your partner insecure :slight_smile:

So I'd relax and just let this get ridden out,
    And focus on what you already have,
    Which seems to be PRETTY awesome!

4. MichelleInFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status: