1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing night out!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FirstConfused, Dec 9, 2013.

1. FirstConfused

So i was at this club saturday night and one of my friends had some girl friends with him, and i got really confused (i'm not sure if i might be into girls or not :confused: ) i felt like she was flirting with me, and i felt awkward in some kind of way, cause i felt like i might wanted to kiss her (i was a bit drunk) but at the same time i wasn't sure if i wanted to.. So i didn't. But now i can't stop thinking about what would had happened if i did.... ARGH it's all so damn confusing! Why can't it just be easy!

Am i the only one who have ever felt this way?!? And can i do something to not get confused about other girls signals? i mean a lot of girls are flirting with each other, even when they are straight right ?

2. Wardrobe93

Well, first thing you've come to the best website ever for working out these sort of problems and the advice aswell as similar stories will shock you!

First question is you say 'I wasn't sure if you wanted to' why was that? Because you weren't attracted to her or because of what people would say and think?

Also have you grown up with attractions to girls?

I'm not sure how normal it is for straight girls to flirt with eachother, as a guy straight guys tend to do it as a joke but I wouldnt class it as flirting.

I would basically say if you're comfortable to do so and confident then explore your sexuality! Experience will help your understanding. And i dont mean sleep around but just meet other girls if you want to i cant recommend sites but as long as your vigilant try some gay chat sites or if you can try a gay bar?

Hope I've helped :slight_smile: xx

3. FirstConfused

I wasn't sure if i wanted to because i think i'm scared that i might like it :s But at the same time i am just afraid of reading people in a wrong way... I was attracted to her, if i wasn't i wouldn't feel like i wanted to kiss her i guess. Well i don't really care what other think :slight_smile: i just want to find out if i am into girls or not :slight_smile:

Yea i know what you mean, some of my guy friends flirt like for fun, nothing serious in it. But she was giving me these eyes. I couldn't look at her cause she keep her look and it was very strange, cause it was the first time i ever met her.

I think i am ready to explore my sexuality, cause i really want to figure this whole thing out! it's really confusing :s Haha don't worry i wouldn't :wink: (i'm still virgin)
    I'm not really great at meeting people online, cause the things i fall for in a person can be something like, their voice or their way of walking xD really ridiculous :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Some maybe a gay bar, i think i'm just afraid of meeting people i know :s i wan't to find out how i feel about girls, but i want to do it on my own, if you know what i mean? I'm not comfortable about talking to people i know about it :s I have this gay friend, but i don't trust him enough to tell him that i might be into girls too! -.- it sucks!