1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did he mean to break my heart?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by musicalshyguy, Dec 10, 2013.

1. musicalshyguy

If you haven't seen my situation from my other posts, then here. There's this "straight" guy that i've been crushing on since October. Well, recently, a friend told me that he told her that he's bisexual. Well, she is one of those people that like to lie to people, but not often. She even asked her friend for proof. And she said that he did in fact tell her that he's bi. I got his iMessage Friday, and I messaged him the same day. He knows I like him. I typed him a message. "hey. you're imessage wasn't working earlier for some reason so i emailed you. idk if you got it though. what's up?" I sent it. Monday, I saw that the message was delivered. He completely ignored me. I found out through my friend, who said that my crush was messaging her. It broke my heart in so many ways, knowing that I made a big step to get ignored. Should I just give up, or wait for proof that he actually is bi and that he likes me? My friends are telling me it's not worth waiting for something to happen, but my heart is telling me something good WILL happen. Should I follow my heart and wait, or follow my head and just drop it? I feel crushed. :tears:

2. Tellit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Even if he's bi, that doesn't mean he'll like you. I think you should play it cool. If he knows you like him, then he should be able to make the next move, if he's interested. He might find it a turnoff to have someone chasing after him too much, if he's unsure about his feelings. Give it time. I wouldn't give up on him yet (unless he's been very clear that he's not interested), just try not to put yourself out there too much.