1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so do I tell him?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by myniqa myniqa, Dec 12, 2013.

1. myniqa myniqa

Did shrooms the other night with my niqqa. During this amazing experience, I discovered that I love him more than just "my niqqa". I remember just looking at him and thinking to myself of how beautiful he is.. not just physically, but as a human being, a soul. I love him. I could hug the shit out of that motherfucker. I've never felt that for a man before, I don't even think I loved a girl as much as I live him. Lucus is such an awesome person, I'd do anything for him. I admit, it's very odd to me, these feelings. I've never thought I'd end up in love with a guy... but fuck it, roll with the tide. I've grown to know and love his family as well. His mom, his little brother, baby sister. Just live life.

2. LaurieAnderson

Im not entirely sure if you're trolling, but...

It seems to me that you're not entirely sure of your sexuality. Okay, no problem. The thing is when you have never realised you had homosexual attractions it might be because you don't have any, and in fact, can't have any. Now I'm not suggesting that your instinct is wrong, I'm only here to caution you to not run out and start announcing things. Sometimes people feel such profound feelings of friendship and love that they mistake platonic love for romantic love.. and then they get all excited, start mixing people up, and next thing you know they realise it's not romantic love at all. It's perfectly possible that you have actual romantic feelings, or it could be a mixture of the drugs and just general feelings. He seems like a good friend who isn't going anywhere. So lay off the drugs for a little while and sort things out in your head before making an actual move, should you choose to go in that direction.