1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice? I'm so lost:(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Twdc, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Twdc

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Idk where to start, I've always been the tomboyish girl, the shy one in the family but I've always been attracted to men, about a year ago a girl started working at my store and I work in a complete different department so every now and then I'd see her, and didn't make much of it, you could straight out tell she is gay, long hair but dresses guyish. Anywho, everytime I passed by her dep. She would say hi to me and I'd say hi to her, about 3 months ago we started talking really cool like we exchanged numbers and stuff to hangout and we keep it super cool like we trust each other pretty good because she's very open about her ex relationships and I'm open about mine so we joke around and stuff, she would always tell me how in love she was with her ex until one day I started telling her she would find some kne better and to keep her head up, it was until then when I started realizing these weird feelings for her like not as friends and about 2 weeks ago she got back with her ex who I already met and is really cool, I'm scared because idk what these new feelings are, I've always loved the relationships my gay friends have, and everytime we hang out and her gf comes I'm myself but deep In me it hurts. Even of I had a chance with her idk if that's what I want idk if I'm gay or not I don't know if I refuse to accept it because I don't see myself with a girl in a future but I see myself with her. She's very very open about her sexuality and she's my first lesbian friend. Idk I just need help please.

2. Nick07

Hi,
    many people are in the gray scale between 100% straight and 100% gay. You may be one of them. She may also be the only girl you will ever have feelings for.
    But do you want to break up their relationship?

3. Twdc

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Of course not! I could never do something like that. Especially when I know how much she wanted up get back with her