1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afraid to express feelings....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Dec 16, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've been talking and getting know a 7th grader for already like 1 and a half month now....
    Just recently, she confessed her feelings for me I'm not really sure if she was joking around or not because it was only through facebook chat. We can talk personally but not really long conversations... But, she's one of those girls in school I can talk to with that comfortable in compared to other girls....

I'm just really afraid to express back my "developing" feelings for her...
    First of all, I'm really afraid the day would come she would know the truth about my sexuality being bisexual and I don't have any idea about how she deals with lgbt people... Number 2, I'm afraid that if any of my classmates or the other juniors in the school would discover my relations to her and they might suprisingly out me to her. It would be very embarassing if that happens...

I need some advices on this one... I am very afraid to express my feelings and thoughts for her... I haven't been in any serious relationship for more than a year or so already... Its so confusing... :<

2. Nick07

Hi,
    what about becoming friends first? You will get to know her better and then you will know if it is safe to come out to her.