1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So very, VERY angry

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MaineBiGuy, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaineBiGuy

MaineBiGuy Guest

I don't know, maybe there's something about the way I word my posts or something but for someone to suggest or ask that I've been cheating on my wife is beyond the pale, unacceptable, malicious.

Even if I did, even IF I strayed and was unfaithful to her in any way, shape, form or fashion, it wouldn't be any business of anyone's but our own.

Gosh, I love it when people read the whole post instead of just skimming and coming to a conclusion based upon keywords they glanced. Makes like much more dramatic.

I don't know why I'm getting all worked up over this. I'm not cheating. I know that. My wife knows it. I mean, none of you know me beyond what I've told you in the forum. I don't need to defend myself against anyone.

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't seen the post your talking about. But perhaps you gave the impression you cheated. If you didn't cheat then I'm sure anyone who accused you of cheating will be sorry.

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so sorry that someone accused you of cheating. Do people no longer have a filter left?

You are open and loyal to your wife and that is what matters. I am sorry that you feel that you have defend yourself against strangers on the internet. I wish you all the happiness with your wife. I am so sorry about what happened to you. You did not deserve it.

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is the way it is on here. I get falsely attacked in here all the time and even when I defend myself people are too rude to reply back. The truth is maybe 80 or even 90 percent of members have a lot of problems and cannot be rational when helping others cause they got their own big issues.

5. Fiddledeedee

If you have concerns with another user, please forward them to staff so we can work towards a solution, and do not air your grievances publicly or passive-aggressively respond to them with a post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.