1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused...mixed signals...how do I tell her???

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by js6559, Dec 17, 2013.

1. js6559

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was on a couple weeks ago and posted about liking a female but not being out and not sure if she felt the same way. Someone posted that I had good reason to go for it but I'm just so confused.

I like her a lot, but I've never even thought of being with a woman until her. We've gotten to know each other over the past several months and I just really enjoy her. She tells me frequently that I make her laugh and that she's blessed to have me in her life. A week ago we hadn't talked in a couple days and both were having crappy weeks and then we finally caught up and she said that her days are just better when we talk right away in the morning. So now we've made a point to text each other right away in the morning to say Good Morning. She also frequently (like almost daily) tells me that I'm the best or that I'm awesome or something along those lines. I also frequently catch her staring at me and smiling.

So, I think that she likes me back but then a couple times I've caught myself questioning it. A couple times she's referred to me as "a friend", which maybe isn't so wrong if she doesn't think I'm a lesbian, but it caught me off-guard. She also sometimes is pretty blunt about not being able to talk, which she's going through some things right now so I get it but I take it like she doesn't want to talk anymore and sometimes feel like I have to initiate things.

I'm just so confused. Does she like me? How do I tell her or drop hints that I like her too? What do I do next?? HELP!