1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anger management

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeePee, Dec 17, 2013.

1. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not refering to, hitting people, smashing things kind of rage. Maybe a little back story is necessary. My mom died when i was 11, she was the love of my life. I started living with my stepdad( the only father i've known, my biological father died when i was 8 months old) anyway, that relationship did not work out. My stepdad broke off all communication a couple of months ago. I came out to my uncle 2 years ago and he started telling me about hell. My grandmother kind of guiltied me into moving back to her house. She's a nice person but i've had to my neck about the bible and righteous living. On a given day she talks about the bible in almost each and every conversation, even conversations on politics! Don't get me wrong, i identify as christian but that doesnt mean i need to hear about how the bible doesn't encourage ''self admiration. Last night she was talking to a cousin of mine about how she would never accept any of her sons or grandsons dating another man. Right now, i live with her, 3 cousins and 2 nieces. I've always been considered the odd one as i don't like anyone else in my family eg, i've never brought any girl over, i don't beleive in much of the stuff they beleive in, etc. I can't relate to any of them. I often hate going good after school. I feel resentful towards most of them to the point that i feel like i hate them. Hence, i feel like i'm an an angry person. Not really sure i understand the main reasons. Sometimes i feel like in just a cry baby. Sorry for the long post, i just needed to let it all out.

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2013 at 08:57 AM ----------

sorry , few typos.''don't feel like going HOME after school''....'' i'm not like any of my family members''