1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What it means to be a human and why my Christian friends don't get it.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by deadmau5ftw, Dec 18, 2013.

1. deadmau5ftw

So a fb friend of mine constantly debate, which I find quite hilarious, he is a SUPER republican Christian and I am a gay-supporting (obviously) Atheist.

He just doesn't seem to get the fact that Christians are supposed to love their neighbors as themselves. I am a devout Atheist and him saying "I don't know what happened with your life" really struck a note with me...

This picture I am attaching is of our most recent debate over the homophobic Duck Dynasty guy. (I'm the bottom message, he is the top one)

Just needed to talk about this and get it off my chest~

Attached Files:

2. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you responded appropriately. Unfortunately not everyone will see things the way you do, but as long as you know where you stand you should be fine.:slight_smile:

#2 mickey1101, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013

3. you are a lot more patient than I am , I just block em'

I have two very open friends who I care very much for who have very right wing freinds on facebook and I want to remain friends with them but I jsut can't take the trolls, so I check out their post and when someone hates on me for being on the left or for being lesbian I just block them , I don't even try to justify who I am anymore

after trying to explain my conversion therapy experience and the rape for so long I realized they don't care they just want me to become one of them - a robot