1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strong feeling she likes me too

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by pommes56, Dec 20, 2013.

1. pommes56

pommes56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay I'll try to make this as short as possible…
    okay so i met this girl about 2 years ago when she came to my school and well I immediately fell for her. The thing is I don't really know if she is gay or bisexual but anyway what makes me think that she likes me?

We aren't really friends and never were but when she was pretty new she always would try to communicate with me and start a conversation but I was too shy to even talk to her so things got pretty awkward.

Well about a year ago the eye contact thing stared between the two of us. I swear we would hold each others stares for more than 5 sec so pretty much longer than you would stare another person. It was really deep. It would just be looking in each others eyes without saying anything just staring as if you are looking at a painting. There was this one time when we looked at each other going through the hallway but coming from the opposite direction the whole time. There was not one second where we looked away but neither of us smiled or said hi when we passed each other. And we would always catch each other staring and even my best friend confirmed that she stares at me when she walks by. And I also think that she already knows that I am lesbian and that I have a huge crush on her since my actions are pretty obvious.

My problem is now that she has boyfriend but since she got together with him she always tries to avoid eye contact with me. When I see her she always consciously looks away, you can see it in her face that she does not want to look me in the eyes but yet every time someone screams my name really loud she turns around and looks at me.
    Its still this this tension between is that is really awkward and damn every time I try to tell myself that she now has a boyfriend I still can't away from the feeling that she might like me too

If I just had some sure signs she likes me too ... but right now where I don't really know what she's up too I can't really make a move I really want to let her know that I have a crush on her but Im to afraid to even talk to her. And since next year we will not be going to the same school anymore I am afraid to miss my chance!

2. ASAP Deakey

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude, one thing I've learned from my years of experience in the realms of awkward lesbonic sexual tension is that if you think she likes you, like, you really think she likes you, then she probably likes you. It's a shame you were shy when she was single and the timing was wrong etc etc, but no worries. She dug you.

It's annoying that now she has a boyfriend and she's not gonna be around next year. I've been through a situation like that myself, where I wasn't ready when she was but when finally I was the opportunity had gone. That's fine. There are other girls that could make you even more happy. A lot of failed romantic opportunities are roads to an even better option for you.

What I'd say though, is don't completely cut her out of the picture. She could still like you - probably does, but thinks you don't or now wants this guy or whatever. Be friendly to her. Be there for her as a friend. Let her know you like her in the safest, least toxic way possible. And, at the same time, look for other girls. Feel good about yourself. Keep your options open. She'll notice, and there is nothing more attractive to people than someone who doesn't need you. My two cents anyway.

3. fortheloveoflez

This lady deserves a round of applause because that is some GOOD advice up in here.

I'd just like to add that for me personally all the things I've regretted were things I've never done. I've regretted not sharing my feelings in time more than once. Don't be that guy! Don't let opportunities slide! Think of it this way, if she says no then at least you got some practice on how to approach a fine female. Heck, you might even win a friend in the end who over time develops romantic feelings for you. You'll learn about how you handle rejection and how to talk to women in general which seems like a valuable lesson to me. Now there's always a chance that she might ditch that guy for you. I mean, if a woman asked me out back in my closet days that would be a blessing. You never know how she really feels unless you ask her. I currently have a woman who I am friends with and who is totally comfortable with me even though she rejected my flirting attempts....and you know what? She's also a woman that I feel like I can tell any thing to because she had the ovaries and clearly saw some thing in me which indicated to her that I'm worth keeping around. She accepted me in my most vulnerable state and I really got a good friend out of it. That's a huge compliment right there. Come to think of it, she was actually very flattered. Now, this hasn't happened all the time. Just don't come off as creepy and imposing then it all should be fine.

Here's what you can say to this girl to get back to talking with her:
    Hey *smile*, what have you been up to lately? It's been a while since we've talked so I decided to say hello :slight_smile: (lots of cutesy smiling and you should be good, but no creeper smiles)

Here's how you can confess your feelings:
    Allude a few times about ex girlfriends, gayness etc.

THEN a week later or days later say

I have to admit that I find you intelligent, intriguing and beautiful (insert other adjectives that describe her better). I rarely have the courage to admit this to a woman who I think is a catch :wink: so if nothing else I hope you take it as a compliment. Have a nice day xoxo