1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a huge crush on my mom's close friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by babybop1224, Dec 23, 2013.

1. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i know it sounds wierd but i have the hugest crush on one of my mother's closest friends. She's 28 and bisexual I'm 18. i was so afraid this would happen. I first only knew her through facebook and phone conversations, then i met her this past summer at a wedding. i had called her previously to talk about me being gay and asked her if it was safe to tell my mom. Anyway the first time i ever laid eyes on her i literally thought "OH SHIT" because i was instantly attracted to her. after the wedding my mom made the announcement that Amanda would be moving in with us and i was already dreading her coming. on the very first night of her being there my parents were out of town and she and my mom's other friend got really drunk. she kept trying to touch me and take me into a corner to kiss me. she was very offended when i rejected her.

At first i was doing good at keeping my attraction to a minimum. of course she was still wildly sexy to me, but i was able to keep my wits about me. well one night we both slipped. so heres what happened..... Everyone including me got really drunk and my mom had to be abnoxious and basically forced me to come out to my grandma. my grandma was supportive but kept saying god will forgive you, which made me cry. I couldn't stop crying i felt so guilty. Amanda saw this and instantly got pissed she pushed my grandma and mother wawy from me and took me into her arms. she cradled me there on the floor for a while not allowing my mom or grandma touch me. I don't really remember everything she said to me as i was really drunk, but i do know i felt at home in her arms.

later on after i had calmed down my mom went to bed and my grandma went to the restroom. Amanda grabbed me and put my back to her chest in an embrace. she began kissing my neck and caressing my body. I took the opprotunity to explore the forbidden and gave up all self restraint. she wispered in my ear "In another life if you were someone else and if you were older..." there was no need to finish the thought because we both knew it was better left unsaid. she turned me to face her and she ried to kiss me but i wouldn't let her because her kissing my lips would have meant the connection was real. anyway at somepoint we ended up upstairs in my sisters room (don't ask because i don't remember) and we were on her bed caressing each other except i still wouldn't let her kiss my lips. before i knew it i was headed south (if you know what i mean) and began pulling her pants off. much to my sister's disgust she walked in to find us about to make a HUGE mistake.

so anyway we just pretend that night never happened and have moved on. but on friday night i was the DD for her to my mom's christmas party for work. anyway while we were getting ready she kept praising me and telling me how beautiful and wonderful i am. she kept telling me how beautiful i looked when i dressed up to go see Rocky horror Picture show live. she kept saying how if she took me to a gay bar dressed the way i was i would get so much attention. then somewhere in the middle of all this we ended up talking about piercings and she took the liberty of showing me her nipple piercings (I about died). for the rest of the night she managed to find ways to turn me on. seriously i have never been so horny in my life. having this woman in my house is driving my hormones mad.

sad thing is she has changed my life for the better in so many ways and i truly see her as a friend for life. I know when she is sad and vise versa. we confide in each other and spend a good portion of our time together. i love and respect her so much for everything she has done for me but i'm also losing it. why does she do these things to me? could she possibly like me too? What do I do? How do Istop liking someone as sexy, beautiful and downright sweet as her?

2. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My real question is what can I do to not like her? Does she like me back and should I pursue a relationship with her?

3. juliegt6

Based on what you say, I definitely believe there is a mutual attraction. That said, only you know if a relationship would really work out given she's your mother's friend. And you will know over time if that age gap is doable. 18 and 28 is a lot further apart than say 28 and 38, in regards to where you are in life.

I'd go with the flow and have some fun, but remember that a lot of complex things need to be addressed and considered if you want to be a couple.

4. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    this is true. for me and her both the relationship would be strictly fun, she doesn't do serious or commitment. I'm perfectly fine with it being like this because .I'm only 18 all i wanna do is have fun.

5. biggayguy

How much trouble would it cause to pursue a relationship with her? Ten years age difference isn't so much as you get older. Has she been like an aunt to you? Is that why you resist her advances? Would it drive a wedge between you and your mother and grandmother? I think you may regret it if you don't see where things go. JMO

6. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I only met her this past summer. I resist her advances and my urges because i don't know what my mom would do and because i'm kind of afraid to give in. my mother wouldn't like it cause she's jealous and doesn't like that i am so close to Amanda as it is. but I really don't care about all that because all I want to do is be with her. Is that immature of me?

7. Foster

It's not immature. Call me crazy, but if I were you I'd go for it. Then you'll never have to wonder what could have been :slight_smile:

8. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My gf is 15 years older than me so I don't think the age gap is a problem, but just be careful not to get carried away and get hurt whatever you decide :slight_smile:

9. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What do I do about my mother?

10. fortheloveoflez

Chances are your mom already knows. And it kind of bothers me that your mom is willing to put the blame on you, her own daughter, rather than her friends who by the way was the one who started this whole thing with her obviously sexual advances. If your mom has to be mad at some one it should be the 28 year old who even though said "you're too young" indirectly she STILL went all over your body to your liking luckily. But still, I don't think the blame should be put on you, if it is I don't think that your mom has good judgement on this one.

Also, I'm starting to think that the 28 year old is kind of taking advantage of her "wiseness" by manipulating the situation a bit so it doesn't totally look like her fault that she's seducing you. When it evidently is. Ya, if you want to pursue her go ahead but my advice for you is to just be aware that older women tend to be more experienced and some times like to manipulate the situation. I was in a similar situation with a 28 year old and in my situation she did take advantage of my naivety. It doesn't mean every one does that but still. Head up. Remember to think every once in a while within your escapade; I wish I did.

#10 fortheloveoflez, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013