1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i date a girl?!?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FirstConfused, Dec 26, 2013.

1. FirstConfused

I'm not really sure if i am into girls or not, but i guess the only way to find out is to date a girl... But how do i do that?
    When i am at a club or something, i find it really hard to see it a girl is attracted to girls or not :s
    I never dated a girl before so i have no idea what to do or what to say! Do you guys have some advice to give me? Were do i find a girl who would like to date me, but just as a trying :s i don't like hurting people, so i don't want to just go out with some random girl. I guess i want to get to know someone first.

Please help!

2. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try a dating site. I'd recommend a reputable one (that you need to pay for) just because the people on there tend to be more serious about their dating, if that makes any sense, even if they're not looking for anything long term. That's what I did when I was on my road to self-discovery. I didn't start a relationship that way but it allowed me to learn a lot more about myself and I had a couple of fun dates.

3. FirstConfused

Yea, i know and it is the easiest way to meet people. I am just really bad at writing with people and then meet them.
    Though i already have a dating profile on a website, and i found a girl who is bi, and i actually just wrote to her :slight_smile: i am just really bad at meeting people i met online :s it always feels awkward and i end up never talking to them again. But i guess it's the only way of meeting some girls :slight_smile: Thanks because you took the time to write me back! it means a lot!!

4. Tycho

Any LGBTQ social clubs around? I mean, don't go to them looking for a date or anything, as you'll end up disappointed and probably never return. But go to make connections, I mean, if someone there isn't available, someone they know might be.

5. FirstConfused

I live pretty close to Copenhagen, and i know a few clubs, though i wouldn't be comfortable going alone, and i don't have any friends that i want to go with and i'm not ready to tell them what's going on in my mind :s
    Though i have one gay friend, but we are not that close, so i wouldn't go with him :-/
    This is so confusing!
    Thanks for your reply it means a lot!

6. LadyApp

Hopefully there's no rush for you to find out wether to stay into girls or not. You just have to be careful about dating with "anyone" specially if you are moved mainly by curiosity.
    Have questioned yourself about what will happen next you date a woman?
    Because I kind of don't think is something you try and just say "I am going to eat pizza from then on". It is quite a step that needs to be taken with determination to either realize who you are.

So be careful and which you success finding the woman you want to be in the future.
    Hugs!

7. FirstConfused

Hey!
    There is no rush at all, but i've been thinking about this for some time now, and i don't think that i ever will find out if i am into girls or not if i don't give it a try.

The thing is i am kind of terrified, cause i've been writing with this girl in a couple of days, and i really like her. It's like every time i get a message i hope that it's her and i always get this stupid smile on my face when she write something cute. I like her! and i can feel that i like her, cause i can't stop thinking about her. But i never met her... But i really want to meet her, i am just scared. Cause i care about her, but i don't want to hurt her or myself, if i am not into girls. I told her that i am new in this and that i'm not sure if i am into girls or not. And i feel like i can be myself when i write with her, i don't hide anything cause i don't want her to get hurt, if you know what i mean.

I think you are completely right! You just don't "try" it like you try a new pizza. But she accepts that i feel this way and that i am confused about this.

And thanks for your answer! it really means a lot!

8. DDT

DDT

Be You, do you, and a boy or girl will love you for you :slight_smile:

9. FirstConfused

That was really sweet of you to say! Thanks!