1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help, because I am useless.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jks115, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Jks115

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys,

Wasn't really sure where to post this so i put it here.
    I'm having some issues with a friend of mine, long story short, I have some very strong feelings. I made another thread about this - http://emptyclosets.com/forum/family-friends-relationships/119267-love-best-friend-how-tell-him.html
    If anyone has the time or inclination to read it please do, as I would like to get a few more opinions.

Long story short, I've decided I want to tell him, and that I'll do it slowly. But I am struggling with how to go about it. I want to let him in slowly, maybe drop a few subtle hints here and there before I actually go and tell him outright. But I have no idea how to go about this.
    So finally, my question is, what are some ways in which I can do this, and also some tips flirting in general (because I have to prepare myself for unwanted outcomes to my problem). I'm more focused on subtle stuff right now, since I'm only out to one person (and, for the immediate future I plan on keeping it that way). I realise that I won't find someone unless I make at least a little bit of an effort, but I am completely useless at this sort of thing, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. The Spark

Just be open and honest. It's the easiest way - just letting it out and seeing what the outcome is.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, in general conversation you can tell him that he's really amazing, you're really lucky to be his friend and you're glad you met him etc.
    You can randomly touch him by giving him back/shoulder rubs etc.
    You can rest on his shoulder, bring him food, give him foot rubs... all depending on how close you two are
    But yeah, it would definitely be a good idea to tell him

4. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The random shoulder touch,
    or a hug when meeting/ parting.
    Confident eye contact..

These things all help. But not over the top!!