1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is He Real?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Danbi92, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Danbi92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For the past 6 weeks I have been talking to a guy I met online. We get on really well and from what I can gather are pretty attracted to each other. After 2 weeks I asked if we could meet (near my home as he drives and I don’t), he says that we will meet but not yet and probably not until into the New Year (this was November). We have sent lots of pictures to each other, and spent hours talking on the phone, but we have yet to see each other face-to-face, or even on camera. I told my friend about him, but they said he probably isn’t real and it’s just someone “catfishing” me. I brushed this off and decided to carry on speaking to him as I began to develop feelings for him. Then today he told me that we would meet. I spent 30 minutes waiting for him to show up and when I texted him asking where he was, he said he was still at home. I asked him if he was coming and he said he didn’t think I was being serious even though I asked him if he was joking and he said no. so my question I guess is, do you guys think he is real, or is it a faker pretending to be another person?

2. Caillin

I say fake if you have not even video chated. Sending pictures yeah but they could easily get it off someones facebook page or a page for photos.

3. Danbi92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yeah it is pretty weird that we haven't video chatted, but I think its even stranger that he tells me he wants to meet up and wishes I was there but just brushes off the idea whenever I bring it up. at first I thought it was because he is self conscious and no one knows that he is gay, but now I'm having trouble believing that.

4. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unfortunately the probability that this is a fake is really high. Sorry to say this, but I strongly believe that there is nothing there and there won't be.

Cruel joke, this.