1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oral Sex Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cello, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Cello

This is kind of personal, but I was wondering about oral sex advice. I've never really eaten my girlfriend out entirely, partly because I nearly gag (I can't handle the taste and smell for some reason, though it's not too bad if she just took a shower) and partly because I'm not sure what to do.

I've been eaten out before, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me. I don't know if it's because I've never had good oral or if the people doing it didn't know how. All that to say, I can't really go by what feels good to me because it doesn't really feel good to me.

My gf has never asked me for it point blank, but I know she wants it. So I'm looking for advice on how I can stomach staying down there for longer than a few seconds and what to do when I'm down there.

She tends to needs a lot of speed and friction, and I'm not sure how to do that with my tongue.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Understand before I say this that I am in no way to be considered an expert in the subject, or even an amateur, I have less experience than you, this is just based on stuff I've read from other threads!!

I'm led to believe showering or at least washing before oral sex is the decent thing to do because obviously it gets sweaty down there!

As for the friction thing...no reason you can't use you hands at the same time...

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I recommend buying something to put on her to add a sweet flavor to it; something made for oral sex. I've had oral done to me too, but for some reason, I still prefer penetration. A way to give her pleasure there is to pretend you're kissing her mouth. Use a lot of tongue. In my opinion, the best results come from enjoying what you're doing.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I recommend buying something to put on her to add a sweet flavor to it; something made for oral sex. "

That too, do that. Just make sure it actually is made for purpose! Nothing quite says "I can't stand the taste of your pussy" than adding condiments!

5. Femme

If you have had very limited experience, its possible the smell is not in the normal range. I had a gf that had such a strong odor down there that it just wasn't normal. I tried to take a shower with her but she would never do it and we eventually broke up. The relationship had issues so I never bothered telling her about that odor but it was so bad. If that's the case, you need to let her know. I was only able to perform oral for less than a minute on her because of the odor. It does happen.

I've been with many women since and that has never happened again. Occasionally, there's a little odor but never so much that I'm gagging as I was with the girl I mentioned.

6. GreyFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    some of what i'll say will probably mirror what others have said so far, but i'm a fan of showering first, then doing oral. If we're getting in that mood, i'll have my gf to shower with me, that way even i feel clean!

I also find that the taste depends on what you eat. I eat a lot of fruit regularly, and one time my gf ate me out and said i tasted sweet.

If your gf likes friction, then i'd say finger her the same time as eating her out. But above all else, if you're not sure of what you're doing, let her know that you want to do that but you need her to tell you what she likes and doesn't like. Communication is key!