1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seriously thinking about "Off-ing" myself?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by xAlexzanderx, Dec 31, 2013.

1. xAlexzanderx

The past week I just keep getting the urge to cut and cut again, and I have I'm not proud of it. It just makes me feel alive again.... In the past few days I've literally torn my chest up... I'm closeted and I just need to be out and do something to change myself.. But my mom is seriously trans phobic.. And I think she'd be worse then suicide..

But I can't keep living like this, I can't keep cutting everyday because I was born in the wrong body...

I can't do this... :help::bang::tears:

2. Simple Thoughts

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this :frowning2:

I wish things were simpler and that your mom was more accepting of who you were, or made you feel safe in expressing how you feel and who you are. I know how hard it is to try and be open about some things, and it saddens me to see others carry so much of a burden on their shoulders.

Is there any kind of support groups where you live? Maybe a friend you can confide in?

You really need to find someone you can open up to, it would really help you with the pain you're feeling, but I don't know your situation fully.

If you ever need to talk though I'm always around and happy to listen :slight_smile:

3. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to see someone else find themselves in that place! It's horrible, I really hope you manage to pull yourself out of it. Like simple said, if you ever need to talk send me a message!

While I'm thinking about it, if I remember correctly you said your aunt was OK with it didn't you? Do you think you could get her to talk to your mum?