1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fucking line

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by charmander, Jan 1, 2014.

1. charmander

Hi...How y'all doing? Happy new year.

So lately I've had a lot of time alone, and unlike most male Scottish teenagers I didn't use that time to masturbate. But I've been thinking but when I think I get really into it...
    And no... also unlike Scottish teenagers,I was NOT thinking about the hottest person ever...
    But I was thinking why is there line of...Difference?...

For example I saw a thread that's title was:
    "Is it weird for me to have anal sex even though I'm lesbian?"

I'm not blaming anyone or anything, But why should it matter what you are that determines what you do? Why can't a football, or soccer loving boy wear pink without getting Judged?

Why does it matter?!? Ack,I fucking hate my mind..-_-

Yeah this whole thread probably seems like a really stupid thing to fuss over, but say what you want. I guess I just wanted somewhere to vent my thoughts to.

Hey, what do you do when your fussing over something silly?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hmmm I think people put to much rules on how lesbian or lgbt people should like or act
    I don't know why we do it but sometimes we do .
    I also had a silly question that i'm gonna ask on here that's worst than that XD :grin:

3. charmander

:slight_smile: Haha I'll have to check that out, Maybe I won't feel so weird:lol:

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just put it up

5. GreyFox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hello!

I don't think this is a stupid thing to fuss over! I often think of similar things myself and as "why do people care so much?" I often think, why do people care who others love, whether its same sex or not? It's not like they're involved in the relationship!

About the thread you saw- the lesbian liking anal sex, that's one of those things where if you like it, you like it- it's not weird unless you draw weird attention to it!

Anyway, it's good that you questions things, you'll come to realize that most things i life don't matter- its just that people put unnecessary attention on things to make them more of an issue than they really are!

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Simply put, because people need simplicity, and most times simplicity means clean-cut rules. Few people can look at a thousand possibilities and think of a thousand degrees of acceptability. Better to take two indiscriminate shades of gray, say one's alright, and the other is too far. Judgment of context is a bit rarer. :/

7. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it's a good point you're making. And you can stick to that belief without constantly pondering over it. You want to take your mind off it? Idk... masturbating might not be such a bad idea xD
    But seriously, you're obviously very mature for your age :slight_smile: Let us know if you have anything else you want to talk about.