1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by OhSOCurious, Jan 5, 2014.

1. OhSOCurious

OK, I think I am in need of serious help.
    I'm in 11th grade, and i seriously loathe doing my homework. I know that's a given for all teenagers, but I am serious about it. I want to do so that I can get homework... but I absolutely cannot get motivated.

The previous year I was the exact opposite. I was so snarky and finicky about my homework. I always wanted to finish it, not because I want to but because I had to. I was able to bring up my GPA from a 3.0 to a 3.6 in just one year of hard work.
    I miss the old me who was able to balance school and funtime with a bit of friends.

I really need help on ways that I can snap myself back into shape and to do my homework.
    Most of the time I can do it, but not until literally the last minute. I keep avoiding it to do the things I want and I feel guilty. ._.
    Words of encouragement don't help either, I have tried that and so have others.

I need a remedy ._. HELP ME :help:

2. Abbra

A good way to get yourself to do homework is just doing it in small chunks. A big cause of procrastination is psyching yourself out by planning out the workload rather than the task. If you focus on one thing, you are more likely to do that one thing.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do it naked. No seriously, it works.
    Rule: can't put clothes back on until it is done.