1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help please...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anonimo, Jan 6, 2014.

1. anonimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi everyone
    I don't usually use this forum when I'm trying to solve a problem (most of the time I'm the one who help the others) but I really need help...
    I don't really know "what I am" btw. The school have just begun when I noticed there was new students especially one that was gay, I could say it just looking at him. So I went to hi Ask.fm and I sent a "question" saying that I admired him for not having afraid to show what he was and, for those who don't know, ask.fm is a place where you can do anonymous questions. After a time we started to talk without him knowing who I has. After a time he discovered who I was and he promised that he would not tell anyone that I thought I was bi.
    After a time I went to his out,( that is like 200meters from mine) and we kissed and those things. From the beginning I told him that I didn't like him, liked him like love (you know what I mean) but we kept making out, with no compromise off course.
    After a time I told my mom that I thought I was bi but that's another story... Anyway, we kept making out until there was one time that he asked me if I wanted to "do it" and I said no because he have to lose "it" with someone special and all but after a days I asked again and again and again, and I was always saying the same but he said that he didn't mind and that even that our relation was not serious it was kinda special in some way so I did with him...
    The next 3weeks or so were all the same and we kept making out and stuff, and I was always saying him that our thing would have an end and that kind of stuff...
    Now I'm starting to like another person so I told him that I wanted to stop that did not make sense to continue with that if I was in love with someone.
    The thing is that he is very sad an all, I said that Im not guilty of anything because I always told him that "our own thing" was not serious and that. At this point both his mother and father knew about me. He is always crying saying that I was the one who makes him happy and that when was with me that he forgot his problems and I'm always saying that he's happiness does not depend on me and that I never lied to him, I never said that I love him or something... that kind of stuff...
    The other thing is that both his mother and father are mad with me because of all (but I don't think he told all the story but ok), but I know Im not guilty for it. But scared because I'm afraid of her mother or father telling my family what "I am". And if they don't, he's still very obsessed with me and Im scared of anything that could happen to me like family relations, school, everything! Plz does some one has any advice? Please

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dammit dammit dammit that is a difficult situation. But if that person u like doesnt end up bein with u what happens? Would u go bak to ya friend and make him happy?

3. MarvinMinsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm going to go with... you are on the young side. <18, yes? I assume you and your lover are male. I certainly hope he's close to your age.

It's okay not to know what you are. For crying out loud, you're but a spring chicken. It's okay not to figure things out until like... 25 or something.

Going to let you in on a secret: *looks around* Males fall in love just as much as females. In fact, I suspect they fall harder.

I recommend AGAINST any sort of sex. The list of reasons is as long as my arm, but in this case, I will focus on you are not in the same spot emotionally as he is. For you, this isn't "serious". And you think he shouldn't take it "serious" because you told him it's not "serious". Well, guess what? He's serious. Love doesn't care. You just... fall in love. Especially when you are young.

Here's the problem, you've been "making out". So he's hooked. Sorry. He is. I don't know if you should break it off, or if you can talk it out. I'd try and talk it out. Try and get him to talk to someone else about how he feels. He needs some perspective.

Heck, have him come here and PM me. I'll answer him sooner or later. I've had my heart broken a few times. (Ankle twice. Jaw once.) So I think maybe I can help "translate". I think that's what you need. A "translater" because you are saying one thing, but he's saying another.

It's okay to ask for help.