1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do butches like lots of girls?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Seagypsy, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Seagypsy

I have noticed that often, more butch girls will fancy a lot of femme girls, whereas someone more soft butch like me tends to go for girls who are more soft butch too.

I imagine that someone who likes a lot of femmes is almost like a man in a female body, and they can fancy lots of girls, is this true?

Because I only like certain girls, so each one is really special to me....

There's a butch girl at work who I think likes my crush... But they don't seem to be well suited and I don't think my crush is into her, I think me and her have a more natural connection... Does anyone know what I mean (or am I just jealous cow the butch girl has known her longer than me...?) ;-)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I imagine that someone who likes a lot of femmes is almost like a man in a female body"

I think there are a lot of people who would take serious issue with that statement!

Anyway, the term 'butches' could apply to so many people it would be impossible to give a proper definitive answer to this question. Everyone likes different things, it doesn't matter what 'type' of lesbian you consider them to be! :slight_smile:

As for who is more well suited...I couldn't hazard a guess and wouldn't like to!

3. if you like a lot of people you like a lot of people i dont think being butch or w/e label has anything to do with it.

i dont like many people hardly ever in that way but i know a lot of femmes who are always crushing on someone, so its not just butch women.
    as above said, people may take offense to that. they may look masculine but they are still a woman, so they are not men at all.

4. Seagypsy

I just meant that people who are more exclusively gay would be more inclined to like more members of the same sex, and the same goes for straight people liking opp sex... Whereas I go for specific individuals... So if a lesbian likes my girlfriend because of her femininity, I think she should go find her own girl! Lol. I mean if she likes a lot of women, there must be plenty to choose from........