1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

diserve living

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Jan 7, 2014.

1. markosss

I think that I dont diserve living....ima gay, I have also some others syndromes and problems, I cant do anything right.....I live in a homophobec country but homosexuality is legal at least.......I was dreaming to marry an another man and live together in another coyntry but I will live with fear for the rest of my life becauae of religious staff(im not very religious but I cant fully ignore that) .all of my family are homophobic.I am the first son so everyone have high excpectations for me but im the worst person I know. I think that I dont diserve living and im saying that not only because im gay.I have think of suicide a lot of times but im afraid that I will go to hell.....but then I think if I keep living I will go to hell later.im so confused...:tears:

2. Nick07

Hi,
    there are different religious approaches. Try google, or perhaps someone can give you links if you share what your religion is. There are different ways how to explain holy books. Being gay is not a reason to go to hell.

Do you think that you could live abroad, farther from your family and in more accepting area?

I belive you can do a lot of good (*hug*) Stay with us.