1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want kids but i sometimes fantasize about having a baby with another woman

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Jan 8, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like kids and I don't even want kids , I think it's because I will make a terrible mom because i don't know how to show a kid love because i've grown up in an abusive house hold . I don't want to have kids because i fear i will treat them the same way . I also don't like little kids in general they like me but i just don't like them . I hate kids to the point that if I didn't like my kid I would drop them off at someone's door step with a note saying please take my kid because i don't think i can take care of them anymore . But once and a while i find myself fantasizing about having a baby with another woman and me and her holding our little baby looking at it happily I don't get why i have this fantasy I hate kids and i don't want them so why am i doing this .

2. Silenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: I don't want kids but i sometimes fantasize about having a baby with another wom

Hmm, why are you doing this?

Maybe you're subconsciously feeling the evolutionary biological imperative to contribute towards populating the earth with your offspring? :slight_smile:

3. Mogget

Re: I don't want kids but i sometimes fantasize about having a baby with another wom

The cliche that abusive kids grow up to be abusive parents is untrue. Abusive parents were generally abused as kids, but plenty of kids who were abused by their parents grow up to be perfectly good parents.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

If i have a child i don't want to hurt them or make them feel how i felt :icon_sad: