1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's moving away!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Hopeful, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Hopeful

Little bit of background: I'm pretty sure I'm pan/bi, but am pretty sure people assume I'm straight. It's the norm around here. I've had a boyfriend and evidence would point towards it. Plus I'm a quiet person/don't talk about myself personally a lot. However, I do have thoughts/feelings towards girls as well as guys.

The one girl I've liked that I would consider coming out to and kind of seeing what she thought, is moving away. I was pretty sure she's a lesbian, and finally found out that YES she IS (!)... but she has a girlfriend. And now she's moving to Hawaii up until December, and the girlfriend is going with her.

I wish there was a way I could of told her I liked her more than just a friend! I'm going to miss her...

Anyway, not really sure why I made this post. I'm not really looking for advice b/c I don't think there's much that can be given. I guess I'm just wondering what sort of situations you've all been in? Anything similar happen? Did you manage to tell the next person you liked before they got away?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Historically I've always managed to tell the person and then they've gone away anyway...not quite the same, but I certainly feel the sentiment that it totally sucks!

3. RoguesWolfe

Man this reminds me of my first crush and how awkward I was back then. There was this guy I liked, it was the first person I had ever liked. Before him I was behind everyone else, still playing pokemon, reading manga and playing video games while everyone else was intrested in dating. I had written him notes and was Giving them to a mutual friend of his to give to him. One day he wrote back saying he wanted to meet me. My friend had to drag me to him ( more like carry-. As soon as he saw me and was walking towards me I freaked out and bolted. A few weeks go by and I get the courage to call him. He told me he was moving soon and already had a girlfriend of whom he is married to now. After that I gave up on anyone since no one was interesting until sophmore year in high school.