1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys only want me for sex?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Fragile, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Fragile

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello, I need some advice. Some guy that I really don't know wanted to hook up with me. It's pretty obvious that he does because he asks me if I'm top, bottom, yada yada. I've met him on this site that's for hookups mostly, but hey there are some guys who are looking for relationships and friendship and that's what I'm looking for.

He's pretty cute and has a very nice body. I would say that I'm average haha but he said that I'm cute. It was pretty much a normal wanna hook up convo. I really don't want to hook up with him. I told him that if he wants this body, he has to earn it. He asked how and I haven't replied to that...

I used to be in my slutty phase back then and it was horrible. I would have hookups almost once or twice a week. Now I feel like I'm not into it as much as I used too.

Right now I want to experience what love is like. My longest relationship is only a month but I have a feeling that I won't be in a long- lasting relationship. I feel like most guys just want me for sex.

What should I do? I would hookup with him to be honest, but I guess I want to know him more? :/

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd say you just need to be honest. Tell him that you'd like to try a first date to see where things would go. Make it clear that you aren't looking for a simple hookup. And if he tries anything while you two are together, you can also say no, it's not like he can force you.

I don't have much experience with this kind of thing but that is what I would do. Hope this helps

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can just say "Let's have a beer/coffee first and see where things go from there." If you want you can say that it's your way to make sure he's not a serial killer or something like that.

But this way, if it turns out you have a nice conversation, you can hook up with him and then continue to talk after that and maybe go on dates later. And if you don't have a good conversation, you can either "hit-it-and-quit-it" or back out entirely having lost nothing other than the money you spent on your drink.

4. Fragile

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for the reply guys. I chatted with a few guys yesterday and it's pretty obvious that most of them are looking for sex. It's all good though. :slight_smile:

5. AAASAS

try to have a personality so you can attract guys for things other than sex, and try to look for personalities you are attracted to as well.

That is the key, any two people can be attracted to eachother, but standing to converse and interact in a non-sexual way is what makes a relationship.