1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont see my future.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bazinga91, Jan 13, 2014.

1. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Im having a rough time lately.. My girlfriend and I broke up after about 7 months and I just feel like I have hit a wall. I feel that I will never find someone else and though it sounds terrible thats why I am clinging to her so desperately even though it was an unhealthy relationship. Im having a hard time accepting that I like girls and not guys and that my sexual orientation can hurt my family and loved ones. Or the fact I can lose people I love or i just idk. I have been depressed and anxious all of the time. Im still in the closet, I have told my cousin and best friends but no one more. I just I want my own family and I want to be a mom. My entire life that has been my dream and I feel that I will never get that. I feel that I will never find anyone, how do I find another girlfriend, the only reason I knew is because she was out when we were in high school. I have no clue and I'm a shy person and all I want is love, and to find my other half and just create something beautiful but I just feel that I wont now. Yes it might sound like I'm throwing a pity party of sorts but I'm not trying to, I just dont see a future.

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We all do that. Time will heal wounds you will find someone else. It takes time and effort however it works out. I got burned by my last girlfriend... But I'm happy I did in retrospect because she was a liar and a cheat. I met someone new and well I'm happy now. You will find someone else, you just have to look.

Don't close every window since one door shut.

Also do what makes you happy, not others. If your family truly wants to see you happy, they will love you for you.

3. Juless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, look on the bright side, at least you had a girlfriend! You kinda sound like my friend- she constantly clings on to her boyfriends when they give her attention- she needs boyfriends to feel good about yourself.

Maybe it's the same thing with you? You say you're scared to hurt your family so I'm positive they aren't accepting of you being gay so your girlfriend was your way of being accepted and that's why you desperately need her and cling on to her so much. Anyway, I wish you all the best you'll be just fine