1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this sound gay?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RoyalNight, Jan 13, 2014.

1. RoyalNight

RoyalNight Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I wanted to know if this was a sine that i may be gay i wanted to know because i wanna know if inside i really see men as only friends.

You see when i see a cute girl walk past me i instantly blush my face goes red and i look quickly away i am scared that they will notice and don't want to be seen.
    When i simply here there voice and its cute and kind i will blush instantly i don't even gotta see there face. when i think about them i image how cute it would be to have a relationship with a women and how i could always make her smile. I may be the shy type but if i could be brave i would love to find a place to spend a date with her..something different but lovely.

MEN:
    When i see a guy i can admit there cute and love there personality i can say there brave and strong and i encourage that i love a guy like that. When i think about a guy no date comes into mind i guess if they made a date for me it would be neat interesting. i like the strength and friendliness of a guy i like to protection feeling. but when i think of "s.e.x" I get all most nothing...not to say i wouldn't but i'm unsure. maybe?...........
    yea in my mind i could! but if they where there in front of me uh unsure.
    really unsure...i don't think i could i don't think so....:icon_sad: i'd try?
    1: Does this sound "Gay"
    2: Do you feel this too the blushing thing?

(sorry for the bad spelling)
    I had another name here before but i lost it btw just saying...

2. RoguesWolfe

You possibly could be, I mean it Sounds like it. The mind is such an annoying thing at times, trust me i know that. Hopefully you work your way out of the confusion soon.

3. Rec

Rec

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm in therapy for the whole blush thing, so yeah me too I guess. And you sound pretty gay.