1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone Knows

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by itsonlyrelative, Jan 14, 2014.

1. itsonlyrelative

So I was in study hall and I was on my phone going through my tumblr and I recently began following some LGBT blogs. None of my friends follow my blog or anything so it was all good, but some girl was apparently reading over my shoulder or something (this girl has hated me forever) and I didn't see her. My study hall is typically filled with juniors and freshman so I don't care cause what are they gonna do, but she saw and when the bell rang she pushed me over and called me a dyke. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! It wasn't even like I was scrolling through pictures of lesbian couples making out. I was just going through the legalize love tag. Even if I was she had no right. Then as I got up she muttered "does your boyfriend know about this?" I'm so done.

Why do people think this is any of their business?

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well she is one bitch ill tell ya what. Plus she shouldn't give a shit about what your looking up on your tumblr. I hate homophobes and she is one. When u deal with fucktards like that Stand up to them if something bad has happened to her bring it up and make her feel bad about herself bc that's what she did to u. That's what I do if somebody makes me feel that way I just say your dog died, your parents got divorced, your mom lost her job and then I laugh bc if those jack asses think there gonna bring me down all i ahve to say is aww hell no your goin down so I would stand up to her i wish u good luck and I hope u won't be dealing with that dumbass much longer because u seem like a sweet girl(*hug*)

3. MarvinMinsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The correct answer would be:
    Yes. He loves to watch.

If she starts getting all Bible Thumping:
    I used to have an imaginary friend when I was kid as well.

Also, I like this one:
    Hey, just to let you know, the sticky side goes against the panties.

And I'm not familiar with the laws in your area, but that's bullying. These days, they take that VERY seriously. I would recommend reporting her. Not sure if your classmates with punish you for it.

When I did it, the teacher spit on me then told the kids I reported. I got curb-stomped and a new scar that day. This was 30 years ago, however. Things were different back then.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's none of her business and she should mine her own business I think she wants to use this as leverage maybe but one thing I think you should do if she starts to mess with you embarrass her in public by saying some like why do you care so much is because you have a crush one me or something